‘Refugee Rights Turkey’ is an independent NGO based in Istanbul, which
- provides specialized legal information & assistance services to asylum seekers and persons in immigration detention in Turkey;
- delivers trainings, reference resources and other expertise support services to lawyers on refugee law, Turkish migration & asylum procedures;
- undertakes advocacy for improvements in Turkey’s migration & asylum legislation and policies, in line with international standards;
- and engages public opinion to promote solidarity & positive attitudes towards refugees and other vulnerable migrants.
- All services provided by the Refugee Rights Turkey are free of charge. RRT does not participate in, mediate or facilitate any activities that constitute a crime under Turkish and international law.